Inima France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Association dont la vocation est le sauvetage de chiens et chats ou autres animaux en provenance de tout pays, leur transport et placement en famille d’accueil ou refuge, leur adoption et suivi.
N° SIRET 833 881 337 00038

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

mega зеркало

AuteurMessage
DanielFon

mega зеркало Empty
MessageSujet: mega зеркало   mega зеркало EmptyDim 4 Fév 2024 - 20:21

US tennis star Ben Shelton doesn’t want to ‘put a ceiling’ on what he can achieve
mega market
About this time last year, Ben Shelton was an up-and-coming tennis player taking his first-ever trip outside the United States.

Not long out of college, Shelton was relatively unknown on the circuit having only been pro for the past six months. But armed with a lethal serve and the fearlessness of youth, things were about to change – fast.

“I feel like it went from nobody knowing me to a lot of people knowing me kind of overnight,” Shelton tells CNN Sport. “It felt really quick.”

Skip ahead 12 months and the 21-year-old American is in Australia preparing to play in his sixth grand slam and second at Melbourne Park.

At this point in his young career, Shelton’s results have been excellent: he reached the quarterfinals of last year’s Australian Open and went a step further at the US Open, eventually losing to Novak Djokovic in a fiery semifinal. Several weeks after that, he won his first ATP Tour title in Japan.

It figures, then, that Shelton enters his second full season as a professional tennis player with weighty expectations.

“He could cut his ranking in half,” tennis coach and broadcaster Brad Gilbert recently told CNN, “and I think he’s going to be the first American potentially to win a slam since Andy Roddick.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

mega зеркало
Page 1 sur 1